The cheapest way to travel from Mestre to Venice is by taking a Train with an average price of €1. The journey takes approximately 11 m.
Taxi is the fastest way to travel from Mestre to Venice. Tickets cost €8. The journey takes approximately 9 m.
Mestre is approximately 9 km away from Venice. The trip by car takes 9 m.
Yes! There is a direct bus with no transfers to this destination. The route is served by the ACTV S.p.a company. Tickets cost about €. A bus trip from Mestre to Venice will take 15 m.
Yes, there is a direct train from Mestre to Venice . The route is served by the company Trenitalia. Tickets cost about €1. A bus trip will take 11 m.
The average journey time by car between Mestre and Venice is 9 m.
What to Do in Venice
Venice is one of the most captivating places in Italy. With its canals, gondolas, and stunning architecture, Venice is a must-see for any traveler. Here are eight things to see and do in Venice:
1. Walk the narrow streets of Venice's old neighborhoods and admire the centuries-old architecture.
2. Take a romantic cruise down one of Venice's canals on a traditional gondola.
3. Visit the famous Piazza San Marco and view the Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute from its lofty balcony.
4. Have lunch at one of Venice's many atmospheric cafés or try some local specialties at a fish market stand. 5. Take a stroll by St Mark's Square, home to the famous Rialto Bridge and numerous boutiques and galleries.
- Mestre → Nova-Gorica
- Mestre → Bad Kleinkirchheim
- Mestre → Solkan
- Mestre → Venice
- Mestre → Verona-Italy
- Mestre → Bellagio
- Mestre → Bibione
- Mestre → Treviso
- Mestre → Villabassa
- Mestre → Jesolo
- Mestre → Lignano-Sabbiadoro
- Mestre → Padova
- Mestre → San-Donà-di-Piave
- Mestre → Comacchio
- Mestre → Cortina-d-Ampezzo
- Mestre → Florence-Italy