The journey takes approximately 5 m. Ticket price is about €5 The travel distance is 3 km.
Carrier is Renfe Cercanias.
The journey takes approximately 21 m. The travel distance is 15 km.
Carrier is Metro de Madrid.
The journey takes approximately 4 h 35 m. Ticket price is about €85
Carrier is Air Europa.
The journey takes approximately 21 m. Ticket price is about €2 The travel distance is 14 km.
Carrier is Israel Railways.
🛏 Find hotel deals and discounts up to 20% in Tel-Aviv at Booking
The cheapest way to travel from Madrid to Tel-Aviv is by taking a Plane with an average price of €95. The journey takes approximately 7 ч. 34 мин.
Plane is the fastest way to travel from Madrid to Tel-Aviv. Tickets cost €95. The journey takes approximately 7 ч. 34 мин.
What to Do in Tel Aviv
1. Tel Aviv is a bustling city with plenty to see and do. There are plenty of exciting attractions for visitors of all ages, including some of Israel's most popular tourist spots.
2. The city's vibrant nightlife is a must-see for anyone looking for an exciting night out. Whether you're looking to party hard or simply relax in one of the city's many bars and cafes, Tel Aviv has something for everyone.
3. If you're interested in history, Tel Aviv is a great place to visit. The city has a number of important historical sites that are worth exploring, including the Old City and Jaffa Gate.
4. If you're looking to take in some stunning natural landscapes, Tel Aviv is definitely the place to be.
- Amman → Tel Aviv
- Kiryat Motzkin → Tel Aviv
- Kfar Saba → Tel Aviv
- Eilat → Tel Aviv
- Haifa → Tel Aviv
- Bat Yam → Tel Aviv
- Rishon LeZion → Tel Aviv
- Beersheba → Tel Aviv
- Cairo → Tel Aviv
- Herzliya → Tel Aviv
- Netivot → Tel Aviv
- Netanya → Tel Aviv
- Sharm el Sheikh → Tel Aviv
- Ashdod → Tel Aviv
- Moscow → Tel Aviv
- Lod → Tel Aviv